NMAA Newsletter Blast (Open Submission): June 10, 2016
Proposal Submission Deadline: June 24, 2016
Award Recipient Notification Date: June 27, 2016
Vehicle Delivery: Late June–Early July 2016
About Datsun GO:
Datsun GO is second model from Datsun Indonesia after launched Datsun GO+. This second model from Datsun Indonesia is available in color Jade, White Solid, Silver Metallic, Gray Metallic and Black Solid, and available in types type A, T Standard, T Option and T Active. This model provides the best spacious cabin in the segment, thanks to a wide stance and large 2.450mm wheelbase with compact body dimensions (width–1635mm; height–1485mm; length–3785mm), and offers ample headroom and an expanded front seating configuration. It will be a reliable partner for young and aspirational Indonesian people who are seeking for a comfort driving in a sporty modern car that has a good agility even in congested traffic.
Empowered with a more powerful 1.2 liter 68-HP engine paired with a 5-speed manual transmission, Datsun GO Panca has the capability to produce a dynamic performance and efficiency to conquer the various roads type and challenges during the media ride and drive activities.
Datsun Live Modz Project Vehicle Program Goals:
Datsun wants to communicate and amplify the strengths of the Datsun Go as both the most stylish, dynamic and energetic -segment hatchback available for the next generation of vehicle buyers through innovative, exciting and youthful project vehicle builds to culminate in a display at the 2016 LIVE MODZ SHOW OFF, GIIAS Show in ICE, BSD.
Approved projects will honor Datsun logo usage restrictions. Themes that support some or all of the stock Datsun Go Type D strengths are encouraged, with uniqueness, style and ambition earning extra consideration.
Offer and Benefits:
- Giveaway of a Datsun GO Tipe D to create and promote accessories and/or vendor capabilities.
- Display of the modified Datsun Go in the official NMAA display at the 2016 Live Modz Show in 2016 GIIAS, ICE, BSD.
- Potential display of the modified Datsun Go at major auto shows around the country and Datsun promotional events.
- Potential media coverage of the modified Datsun Go and therefore the vendor name from the GIIAS Show and through other media outreach.
- Inclusion in the GIIAS Show press release from Datsun and Signal with accompanying vehicle images disseminated to media and posted on Datsun’s media website.
- Support Product from 2016 Live Modz Show Off Sponsor.
Please submit your detailed project proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 24, 2016. Include details in the categories listed below:
- Vehicle Theme: Describe very clearly your overall build theme, target audience, etc. (Choose by 3 Concept : Outdoor Crossover, Ethnic Indonesian, Retro Stylish)
- Proposed vehicle modifications.
- New products potentially being developed for the Datsun Go through the project.
- Promotional, media and social media outreach plan prior to and beyond the GIIAS Show (i.e. tour of events, specific magazine feature articles, online promotion, etc)
- Examples of previous project vehicles and promotional activities by the applicant.
- Detailed renderings of the proposed vehicle in .jpg format.
Aftermarket companies requesting vehicles should have these capabilities:
- Financially and technically capable of building a one-off show car without financial or parts support from Datsun Indonesia and PT. Signal Group Indonesia
- Willing to partner with other non-competing aftermarket companies or enthusiast publications to enhance the vehicle project.
- History of active promotion of vehicle projects with an established marketing plan.
Project vehicle recipients must:
- Commit to make the vehicle available to Datsun or its dealers, if requested, for additional shows and exhibits for a minimum of one years from the initial delivery date (The Cars will be staying at PT. Signal Group Indonesia for maintenace.)
- Commit to feature the vehicle with the Datsun and model logos intact and visible.
- Commit to provide regular reports to Datsun Public Relations regarding media coverage and event activity for the project vehicle for a minimum of two years from the initial delivery date.
- Commit to have the completed vehicle available for photography in ICE, BSD, Jakarta, by Friday, August 5, 2016.
- Pay applicable On The Road taxes on the value of the giveaway vehicle.
To obtain digital images of the vehicle for your rendering, please download at : www.livemodz.co.id/download,Please note that these images or renderings based upon them may not be used for any outside promotion. Full details and viewable photos of the Datsun Go Hatchback are available at www.datsun.co.id